GA Medicaid

Angela M.
on 6/29/10 6:13 pm - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Hello,

Does anyone know of any Medicaid providers who perform Bariatric surgeries in the Atlanta metro area? 

Thank you,

Angela

317/287/170

LaShelle2
on 6/30/10 1:15 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Call Medicaid and ask for a list of providers (866)211-0950.

The only one I am sure of is Dr. Titus Duncan and his practice partners with Peachtree Bariatrics in Atlanta.  You do not have a big selection with Medicaid in GA.  Is it possible to get your revision in the state where you live now?

Since you already had 1 botched rny surgery, you want the best surgeon possible this time around :-)  Revisions, especially one to repair a bad 1st surgery requires a lot of skill and it  should not be taken lightly. 

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

drkangel101
on 7/3/10 2:39 pm - lawrenceville, GA
Hello,
  Dr. Hobson and Titus Duncan are in The same office and  as lashell said they do take Medicaid and they are both  good surgeons I am having my surgery through them. I suggest you calling them  and  maybe meeting with them  and discussing your situation and forming an opionion for your self and go from there! Good luck !

there number is 404-881-8020
Most Active