for 

Sunshine16

having

DS Surgery 

June 30, 2010 

with

Dr. Dennis Smith

Tracy,

I pray you have a safe and complication free surgery and recovery. You are in great hands with Dr. Smith!  He is among the best DS surgeons in the country.  I know you are well prepared for your surgery, and I could sense a peace and confidence in you Saturday that is admirable.

I pray God will guide the hands of  Dr. Smith, his surgery team, and the hospital staff that will care for you this week.

If you need anything please do not hesitate to call on one of your Switch Sisters. We are all here to go through this with you.  

There may be times in the future where you will feel pain, sadness, confusion, and hopelessness. You may even question why you did this to yourself,  but know God will never give you more than you can handle.  

Many, Many Blessings,
Your Switch Sister
LaShelle

walterswife
on 6/29/10 7:01 am
Tracy,

We will keep you in prayer tomorrow as you begin the wonderful journey that you are about to embark on.  Please let us know how you are doing.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

MARTINA P.
on 6/29/10 12:32 pm - ROCKMART, GA
Tracy, I pray that you have a successful surgery and that you a lot of weight and be a DS Diva.
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

sassyjonz
on 6/29/10 12:54 pm - Atlanta, GA
Good luck Tracy. Dr. Smith is an excellent surgeon so you are in great hands.  We are moving over on the Loser's Bench for you!

Lia 

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

Sunshine16
on 7/3/10 3:51 am
THank you LaShelle,

Today I am doing well!  I am so glad to be out the hospital, because I actually feel like I'm healing better at home.  They had all those freaking tubes in me, and my stomach was already tender, however everything is groovy.  I'm trying to get my liquids in so I wont get dehydrated.  Surgery was Wednesday and I arrived home yesterday, Friday.  I so appreciate all the prayers, because this was probably one of the biggest decisions I have ever made in my life, and the most scariest.  For the time being I'm going to just take it easy, and practice on getting my needed nutrition.  

THanks for all the love,
Sunshine 
Most Active