You're Invited To a Pre-Surgery Shower Meet & Greet Saturday June 26, 2010 6;00...

LaShelle2
on 6/23/10 3:13 am, edited 6/23/10 3:55 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Please Join Us In Celebrating 

the 

Upcoming Surgeries

of 

DeniseAtl July 6, 2010 

&

Sunshine  June 30, 2010 

Meet & Greet - Surgery Shower  

When: 
Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:00-10:00pm

Where: Old Towne Morrow
                1415 Southlake Circle
                Morrow, GA
* This is a shopping area directly behind Southlake Mall.  It is across from Sears, in the area past the woden bridge. The shops look like houses, and can be seen from interstate 75

What:
Live Music, Fireworks, Food, Fun, Kids Activities

The City of Morrow will celebrate our nation's independence when it presents SummerFest on the Green 2010. SummerFest on the Green takes place from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., rain or shine, at Olde Towne Morrow, which is next to Southlake Mall in Morrow. SummerFest is a fun-filled evening for families, city residents, and visitors to the city. The evening includes games and activities for children, a rock wall, and more. The evening concludes with metro Atlanta's best fireworks extravaganza. This year, the City of Morrow is proud to present "Party Nation" to provide the entertainment for the evening. Admission is free; however, food and beverages will be available for purchase. SummerFest is known for having large crowds, big excitement, and unforgettable memories. This year's event will be no different!

Who:
pre-op, and post-op surgery patients, family, friends, and children are all welcome. This is a family friendly activity.

Bring: 
   Chair or Blanket, Picnic Dinner and Drinks.
Special wls related gifts for the guests of honor are welcome. 

Cost: FREE admission and FREE Parking. You may park at the Mall if the other lot is full.  

FYI: Please arrive early for best parking.  Please call me on my cell 678-860-8806 to find our group.

please r.s.v.p.

SummerFest Flyer.jpg

p.s.  If it rains, we will meet  inside the mall at the food court. Pray for a nice, sunny day :-)

Also, sorry for the short notice, but they just recently got their surgery dates confirmed and we really would like to send them off with our well wishes before the big day!
LaShelle2
on 6/23/10 3:16 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
              rsvp list

LaShelle and 2 guests
Denise and 2 children
Sunshine
Rita and sweetie
Izzy

Sunshine16
on 6/23/10 3:44 am
Oh Wow, how nice.  I will definitely be there!!!
LaShelle2
on 6/23/10 3:47 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Can't wait. Are you bringing any family or friends with you?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MzTiff
on 6/23/10 8:46 am - Lithonia, GA
Sorry but I will be at the ATL Summer Jam....... (I am a TRUE New Edition fan, so I have to represent for Bobbaaaaa, Ralph, and Johnny).  Have fun!!!!  I will definately be thinking of you all:):)
DeniseATL
on 6/23/10 10:50 pm - Atlanta, GA
I may bring a few others i will know more later!! Thanks so much!
Most Active