5 yr check up on Thursday

progers37
on 6/8/10 10:46 am - Eastman, GA
On Thursday, I will make the 3 hour trek to Johns Creek to visit 2 drs.. One for my 5 yr check up with Dr. Hart and the other for my 2 month appt with Dr. Yugueros.. I have to say both of these drs have been god sends for me. A little over 5 yrs ago Dr. Hart gave me a second chance to live..Many of you may not agree with that but in my opinion he gave me the gift of being reborn. I can only imagine what my life would be like if I had not took that chance and had the surgery. It has really given me a new perspective on life.
Dr. Yugueros,is an amazing artist. She came highly reccommended by Dr. Hart. It is amazing to me how you can connect so well with a Doctor and how he can read your personality and bring another Doctor into your life that you bond with as well as you have with them.
I am praying that if there are any of you out there searching for 2 good drs. that you consider these. And for those of you who have a dr already I hope you feel the same way about yours that I do mine.
God Bless you all.
walterswife
on 6/9/10 8:46 am
Patrice,

Congratulations on a successful 5 years.  It is good to see those who are doing well so long after surgery.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

CColeman
on 6/9/10 11:56 am
It is awesome that you have done so well. I hope to follow your example.
Is Dr. Yugueros a plastic surgeon by any chance?

progers37
on 6/10/10 10:16 am - Eastman, GA
Thanks.... All my labs were great.To be 5 yrs out I would have thought that there could numbers that weren't quite where they need to be.. But I guess being diligent with my vitamins and such has helped. As for Dr.Yugueros, yes she is a Plastic Surgeon. I have really be impressed with her. If you are ever looking for one, you may want to consider her. Her office is located at Emory Johns Creek Hospital.
Thanks again for the sweet words.
Patrice
LaShelle2
on 6/10/10 11:34 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Great news Patrice.  It's good to hear from someome several years out and keeping on track!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active