Meet "N" Greet Saturday, June 12, 2010 1:00pm Stockbridge

LaShelle2
on 6/9/10 2:04 am, edited 6/9/10 2:32 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Please Join Us for a Meet & Greet 

Saturday, June 12, 2010

We will be gathering for a casual meet and greet after the clothing exchange at Azteca Grill directly across the street from the hospital. Please come join us. If you are not able to make te clothing exchange,  you are still welcome to stop by for lunch. 

Everyone is welcome!!!

When:
Saturday, June 12th 1:00pm - 3:00pm

Where:  Azteca Grill 
              1745 Rock Quarry Rd
              Stockbridge, GA 30281
              (678)284-1314

Menu: 
http://www.aztecagrill.net/index.html
            Lunch prices range from $5-10
            Azteca has great soups if you are on liquids!

Who: pre-op and post-op wls patients, family, and
          friends.  Azteca is kid friendly :-)

**** please rsvp, so I can reserve adequate space

LaShelle2
on 6/9/10 2:07 am, edited 6/9/10 12:40 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
rsvp list

LaShelle
Izzy
Michelle
MzTiff
michelle202
on 6/9/10 11:19 am - GA
I'll be there. I have some 14 & 16s to trade for larger. My friend Amy will join me with some tiny chick sizes! Can't wait to meet!!
micvsgmom.com

LUVROSE4U
on 6/12/10 8:24 am - fort oglethorpe, GA
Hi there ,
i am new to the georgia forum , i am on the tn forum and california (my hometown) i would love to come and meet others who have or planning to have wls . i have been in tn over a year now and i have not found one support group or any dr who would take me as a patient since i had my surgery at ucla in los angeles ca in march of 06. im so off track i need re connecting big time. are you close to chattanooga tn area at all if not how far away is this city and area . i know nothing about georgia let alone TN to much . everything is so far away for me to get to like hours away. so if its close enough i would love to come and meet you all .
please let me know ,thank you. i am thinking about moving to georgia in the next few months if i can get a job there .i hear its nice .

rebecca basra

Most Active