approved... approved... finally approved

sarahvpatton
on 6/7/10 7:04 am, edited 6/7/10 7:05 am - marietta, GA
I just called my insurance and found out that I am approved to have Gastric Bypass with Dr. Macik... I am so happy!  Now, I wonder how long it will be until I actually have the surgery!
FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 6/7/10 7:52 am
 Call Dr. Macik's office and ask them.  When I got approved, I had to call Tiffani and ask.  You will need to go and take three tests prior to your surgery.  I scheduled all of mine in the same week.

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

Tay28
on 6/13/10 1:45 pm
What were the three tests that you had to have?
FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 6/13/10 9:43 pm
Cardiac Clearance, Upper GI and Pulmonary.  I agree, call Tiffani now to get a date.  Tell her you have been approved.  Cigna sent me an email the same day.

"'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle...but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."-- Marilyn Monroe

curiouscat7
on 6/8/10 1:31 am
Congrats...... yeah... call Tiffani and get your date....

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LaShelle2
on 6/8/10 5:34 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
       Congrats, I'm sure you'll have your date in no time.  Best Wishes!!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active