Before and After!

LaShelle2
on 5/26/10 6:51 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
omg YOU LOOK SO TINY!!  How much have you lost???

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

M U.
on 5/26/10 7:41 am
89.5 :)  

Thank you! 

I just got back from LA. Went to the OH conference in Costa Mesa last weekend. It was a lot of fun! 
LaShelle2
on 5/26/10 11:28 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Oh, I heard it was nice. Was it better than the one in Atlanta?   What all did you do in LA?

Just to hear Mary Jo again would have been worth the trip.  She's a great speaker.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

M U.
on 5/26/10 11:35 pm
It was different than Atlanta. People in GA are friendlier. :) 

I went out there to vacation with my friend who had wls last year. We had a blast...mani/pedi, spa, Getty museum, lounging by the pool, and the OH conference. AWESOME vacation.

I missed Mary Jo in ATL, and I am SO glad I got to see her speak in Costa Mesa. She was the highlight of the conference for me!!
Most Active