Is anybody going on the DS Cruise in February

LaShelle2
on 5/20/10 3:11 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

The DSers have been planning a cruise for several months. So far they have 31 cabins booked!

I had said I wasn't going, since I already planned a cruise for December, but am more on the fence now.

It is feb 20-26 and only about $380 per person, 5 days on the Carnival Destiny visiting Grand Turk, Half Moon cay, and Nassau.  Anyone want to be roommates?

pssst..
      If you are not a DSer I will give you a cool pass and let you come with us anyway.  We're all in this wls boat  (or should I say ship) together anyway right?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

sassyjonz
on 5/20/10 10:53 am - Atlanta, GA
I was on the fence about it myself LaShelle.  I was really enthused until they picked the destination.  I have already been to the Bahamas and really wanted to go someplace different for my second cruise but you really can't beat the price.    I am willing to consider being roomies.  How much time do we have to decide?

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

LaShelle2
on 5/20/10 11:31 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I'm not sure of the deadline, but  I guess I would want to know  within a couple of months.  You can book with carnival up to the day of sailing. 

If you want to make payments, it's best to book more than 90 days in advance.

It does not seem like they are really getting any discounts withthe group rate. It's the same as the rate Carnival is offering., so it's not all that urgent...

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MARTINA P.
on 5/20/10 11:06 am - ROCKMART, GA
I love to go but I hope to be having surgery or have a date and be preparing by then hopefully they plan one next year..  I hope everyone have fun.
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

Most Active