the sleeve is APPROVED by Cigna

MzTiff
on 5/18/10 12:40 am, edited 5/18/10 12:44 am - Lithonia, GA
I work for the state, and had been eagerly awaiting this decision since January.

I just got a call from my Cigna case manager.? It is approved as of 5/17/2010. So all SHBP employees have a another option for WLS.? For those of you who know me..... yes, I cried.....

The case manger is a CIGNA employee, so I believe that this for all persons insured with Cigna, but please check your policies for exclusions, guidelines, etc....

Happy Day!!!---- Tiff
LaShelle2
on 5/18/10 2:10 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Thats great Tiff. Thanks for letting us know!   I know how much you want the vsg and really didn't want the rny or band, so this is awesome.

You are a wlking example of how perserverance will pay off in the end!  Girl you waited Cigna out and got what you wanted!  So, now I guess you want your sleeve like yesterday, right?   Let me know when the big day is!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

izzy2008
on 5/18/10 9:02 pm
Yay! Tiffany I'm supa happy for u girl!!! You go girl???

Izzy

Wanna know about my type of surgery? Visit www.dsfacts.com 

IZZY
HW/338 SW/321 CW/205
GW/185  (20 lbs from my goal!!! YaY!!)

Most Active