Clothing Exchange-Support Group Meeting Saturday June 12th 11am - 12 pm

LaShelle2
on 5/24/10 11:48 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
We should have plenty of 18-22 to share, so you'll be amply blessed.   You'll drop sizes so quickly, you won't want to spend money on new stuff.  It's not a bad idea to start collecting smaller sizesnow  to shrink into.

The trick is trying to predict what season you'll be in when you get to a particular size :-)
M U.
on 5/26/10 3:43 am
I am considering making the trek to do this. I'm currently somewhere around an 18/20/22 depending on cut and style. I have tons of stuff to donate.  Would it be beneficial at this point? 
LaShelle2
on 5/26/10 6:57 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Beneficial?? Do you mean getting stuff in your current size?  If so YES!  I kept up with my sizes and REFUSED to ever wear anything baggy. 

I worked to hard for this to go around looking like a shrinking slob. I try to make sure my clothes always fit well for my current size.  It has caused me to be creative with my shopping thrift, Ebay, yard sales, clothing swaps, borrowing from family, etc.  

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

M U.
on 5/26/10 7:44 am
I meant more like if it would be beneficial for me to donate all of my stuff since there are so much more to choose from in the 'bigger' sizes.

I have been fortunate since my girlfriend in LA had surgery 6 months before me. She's passed down all of her stuff but I'm getting low now and I really would like to get some more. (and give mine to someone in need)
LaShelle2
on 5/26/10 11:26 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Whew!!!  I was hoping you wold say that.  You're just too cute to be going around wearing droopy drawers :-)

With clothes swaps it's a toss up who will show and what sizes they'll need. So, just bring what you want to share. At the end, you can either take your unclaimed things back home, or we will donate them to a shelter or Goodwill type place.

I am still looking for someone who will come pick them up, so anyone with any ideas let me know.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

shellyb1993
on 5/27/10 10:31 am - sharpsburg, GA
I'm going to try and make it. I have a ton of 16/18's to get rid of and a few 14's.  I'm looking for 12's and 10's.   can't wait to see you all... It's been too long..  Life is so chaotic, but I definitley need some support group time! :)

Shelly-

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Phillipians 4:13

freshman1
on 5/30/10 3:21 am
With everyone needing smaller sizes, we could plan the next one at a petite store!

Most Active