Re: Prayers needed for Grandaughter

Deborah T.
on 5/12/10 10:06 pm - GA
Just wanted to update you all on my Granddaughter Hanna.

We will be going to surgery tomorrow, with her.  The doctor wanted to wait until the swelling went down in her Knee.  It was the size of a Grapefruit, now it's like a Softball.  They will put her Knee Cap back together, and they are going to re-break her wrist and reset it.  She will still be in a wheelchair for the summer. 

It's going to be a long summer for her, and us, but we just Thank God that she wasn't hurt any worse.

Thank you all for your Prayers.  I have been with Hanna since she was hurt.  I will be going home when school is out.

I am doing great, but very tired.  I know that everything happens for a reason.  I have lost another 5 pounds, but I feel good.

Thanks,
Deborah Turrell

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

pattipetro
on 5/12/10 11:43 pm - Covington, GA
Wishing Hanna and your whole family the best and a speedy recovery for her.  You will continue to be in my prayers.
Patti

Sherri Stewart
on 5/12/10 11:53 pm - Dumfries, VA
My prayers are with you, Hanna and your entire family.  I always said there is nothing like Grandma's love. Hang in there she will be fine.  Sending up big prayes.

Sherri S .
octoberbabee
on 5/13/10 12:43 am - MD
I am sorry to hear about your granddaughter; I missed the info on what happened to her.  Was she in an accident?  I will keep all of you in my prayers.
Susan Hayes

Patty B.
on 5/13/10 4:36 am
Deb....So proud of you!  Praise the Lord that you stayed and helped your daughter.  Do they live close or far away?   When my daughter in law wa**** by a drunk driver and my granddaughter went out the back window....she was 20 months old.  My daughter in law broke her neck and wrist.  She never could work again and they lost there house.  She was an off duty CA highway patrol officer....to make a long story short I stayed and took care of them and I know how tired I was after a month...Now granddaughter is 12 and fine...Mom still has problems with neck and right hand.  But the good Lord never took her Art away.  She draws with that claw hand...They found the Lord a few years ago...A prayer answered!......At least you can say you lost weight and that's great!  God Bless you and your family ...thanks for the update.  Hugs Patty

Stephaanyaa
on 5/13/10 9:41 am - NY
Good Evening Deb.  Gotta first Apologize for not even knowing anything concerning this Matter as I have not been on OH in quite a bit, as I have been goin' through My Own Thang.  Please know that You & Your Hanna will DEFINITELY remain in My Prayers & Thoughts.  You have already proven that you have Unlimited Faith as well as Strength ... Now you must hold strong to The Knowledge that You will All Triumph over this Adversity.  Our Dearest Hanna has a Long, Healthy Blessing ~ Filled Life ahead of her.  We're All Here For You Deb.  May God Continue To Bless You All.   
lerkhart
on 5/14/10 10:21 am
I hope everything went ok with your granddaughters surgery.  Her and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Please keep us posted on her progress.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active