I'm in training!!!

CPGinGA
on 5/2/10 11:12 pm - Marietta, GA

Hi all,

So for the last few weeks, I have been preparing myself for the surgery. I've been walking a lot and eating a whole heck of a lot better (except yesterday when we went to The Vortex - but I had a salad and took just one bite of my burger!) I am hoping to have the surgey sometime in early July so I wouldn't have to take time off the very first week of school. My nurse said since there are a lot of other teachers wanting the same thing, but since she has taken a liking to me, she will put me on the top of the list (or so she says!)

I can't wait to be like my friend Tara and many of you out there ... most importantly, I can't wait to like my body again! Woot Woot!

MARIA F.
on 5/3/10 4:03 am - Athens, GA
Good luck with your surgery!

FormerlyFluffy.com

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 5/3/10 10:22 am
 Good luck.  I am using Dr. Macik also.  My surgery is May 26.  I started the low carb pre-op diet and I have been going swimming at night at the Y to make sure that I am not gaining any weight prior to my surgery.
cindyls06
on 5/7/10 12:42 pm, edited 5/7/10 12:42 pm - Marietta, GA
That's great!  What surgery's are you guys having with Dr. Macik. I am going to his new patient seminar tomorrow and i am hoping to get the VSG with him if everything works out!

I was also planning to attend his support group meetings as well.

-C
FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 5/9/10 1:33 am
 I am having the RNY.  I didn't attend his support groups.  I went to the one by my house.  
LaShelle2
on 5/19/10 7:40 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Good to hear everything is on track for you. When are you gonna post some pics?  I wanna see the mystery  man?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active