Prayers Needed Very Much

LeahA
on 5/1/10 1:25 pm - Atlanta , GA
 I'm so sorry to hear this.  I will pray for a quick and easy recovery.
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
LovelyCreation
on 5/1/10 3:23 pm - orlando, FL
My heart goes out to her.  You all are def in my prayers.  I pray for a super speedy recovery.  Be blessed.

WEIGHT:  BEFORE PRE-OP DIET=390   DAY AFTER SURGERY=371

LOVELY CREATION 

Arkin10
on 5/1/10 8:53 pm - TX
What a frightening experience for everyone!  You are all in my prayers that surgery goes well and that her injuries heal quickly and she is not left with any permanent disabilities. 
scaredeesquirrel
on 5/1/10 9:54 pm - Shrewsbury, PA
Poor baby! Prayers on the way!
georgiainGA
on 5/2/10 3:01 am - Fort Gordon, GA
Sending prayers your way.

Kids are so resillient, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't spend an entire 12 weeks in that wheelchair. My Husband (a crusty old Airborne Soldier) couldn't stay off his knee after having the same procedure your granddaughter will have... he was up and at em in less than a month.

Blues singin' Barbie collectin' Pickup truck drivin' Mother of 2 and Wife of a US Soldier.

Cheers! - G

happylapbander
on 5/2/10 9:04 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
You have my thoughts and prayers.  If I know little girls of 10,it won't take her long to figure out how to work her "short leash" to her advantage for a lot of pampering and special attention.
MsLetsDoThis
on 5/3/10 12:34 am - Aurora, CO
Prayers going up... 

Goals:
1.  To get to 140 lbs by 6/25/2011... Date achieved: 
2.  To run 1/2 marathon by June 2011. Date achieved: 
4.  To work out for 100 days straight beginning 3/1/2011. Date achieved:
Major-Goals:
1.   To participate in a triathalon in 2011...  Date achieved:
2.   To help others "end the trend" of obesity - ALL YEAR

lerkhart
on 5/3/10 11:42 am
Deborah,
I hope your granddaugher is doing better.  I will be thinking of and praying for your family.
Please keep us updated on her progress.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active