Prayers Needed Very Much

Deborah T.
on 4/30/10 7:04 am - GA
I would like to ask all of the OH members to Please Pray for my Grandaughter.

She was in a very serious Bike Accident this past Tuesday.  She went down a 15 Ft. Drainage Ditch head first.  She has a Broken Wrist and a Broken Knee Cap that is Cracked into.  They will be doing surgery next week.  She is 10 years old, and also she will be in a WheelChair for the next 12 weeks.

I am with her and my daughter now and will be until School is out.  The Doctor said today that she could not go back to school this year.  They only have 3 weeks left.

It's going to be a Long Boring and Healing Summer for her, and us.

Thanks,
You guys Rock.

Love ya,
Deborah Turrell

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

drkangel101
on 4/30/10 7:09 am - lawrenceville, GA
Awww I am so sorry to hear about your granddaughter, Thankfully she is alive!! I will be praying  for her  to make a full speedy recovery and for God to give  her the strength it will take to endure while her body is healing , I can see she is a strong little girl and she will make it through this....... Praying....
Fascinated One
on 4/30/10 7:19 am - Atlanta, GA
I'll be praying. Thankfully she is young enough that she should bounce back just fine. Best of luck to your family. 
START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
bebaugh
on 4/30/10 8:42 am - Merced, CA
I am so sorry. I know it will be a long difficult summer for her. You, your granddaughter, and family are in my prayers

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard    

CColeman
on 4/30/10 9:23 am
Sending prayers your way! Hope all goes well.

topaz11
on 4/30/10 10:16 am
yes, I will definitely pray for her and they family.

MARIA F.
on 4/30/10 10:50 am - Athens, GA
So sorry to hear about your granddaughter!!! Hope she recovers quickly.

FormerlyFluffy.com

SwillaZ
on 4/30/10 12:37 pm
Prayers go to your granddaughter, you and your family.  Poor kid!  Sorry to see that she is so hurt.  Hope she has a smooth recovery.  Let us know how she does with surgery.

Priscilla 

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.  I may not reach them,
   but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they   
   lead."   Louisa May Alcott      
Patty B.
on 4/30/10 12:57 pm
Deborah,  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  It's so hard when a grandchild is hurt...Thank the Lord she didn't break her neck.  It will be a long summer but I'm sure she will bounce back quickly...God Bless you and your family...may the peace and healing of Jesus's LOVE be with you.  Patty

deborah1964
on 5/1/10 7:56 am - Glasgow, United Kingdom
Sending you and your granddaughter my prayers and best wishes from Debs xxx
Most Active