Atlanta Zumba in Sisterhood.. Join Us

L. Anderson
on 4/27/10 1:34 am - Duluth, GA
Let's Zumba and Give to a worthy cause. I thought it would be great to do a personal class with Atlanta's best Zumba instructor, Lawanda Brokenborough . Let me know if you would be interested in participating in this invigorating experience. Let's ZUMBA our way to healthy living and have fun doing it. Her link is attached for more information. Proceeds will go towards "Walk To Empower" Breast Cancer Walk.

$15.00 per person / **bring a friend and get discount

***Let me know if your interested and details will follow

Spread the word, let's come together and make a change for the better. We are all in the fight together.

Lawanda Brokenborough — Zumba® 5271.zumba.com I'm Lawanda Brokenborough and I love teaching Zumba classes in Atlanta.
177 lbs GONE & Dancing:)

LaShelle2
on 4/27/10 3:23 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I love Zumba class. I take Zumba at my gym.  You really get a good cardio workout

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

L. Anderson
on 4/27/10 4:40 am - Duluth, GA

That's what i here so i'm looking forward to it. It will be a change from the machines.

Most Active