THANKS FOR COMING!

Roxy2974
on 4/25/10 5:34 am - Austell, GA
NY2ATL & Daughter- I am so happy that you came out to join us, it was such a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to learning Low Carb eating from you.
Izzy2008- The best ANGEL on OH, Girl you are looking Good!
Lashelle2- Keep up the Good Work.
Fiya79ga- I am so very proud of you and I wish u nothing but success, u better keep in touch!
Cindyls06- Welcome! It was a pleasure meeting you, know that we are here for you if you need any advise or just a listening ear. I know you will select the BEST Surgeon and surgery that will make you a success!!
MsTiff- Thanks for coming and Good Luck!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
NY2ATL *
on 4/25/10 8:20 am
Hi!
We had a great time..I told my Lap Band friends all about it!
I hope we get to do it again soon!
Patty

For Low Carb Recipes:
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LCRECIPES/discussion/  

fiya79ga
on 4/25/10 10:35 pm - Dunwoody, GA
Yesss!!! It was a pleasure meeting everyone on Saturday.  I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed the food!!!! 
Ahari, thanks for putting this together and I had a ball hanging out with you....it took me back to college days...we have to hang out again!!  I am so proud of you and keep up the good work!!!!

nilesmama08
on 4/26/10 11:39 am - Atlanta , GA
Wow, it sounds like you all had a good time. Please let me know about the next outing. I will try my hardest to come out.
cindyls06
on 4/26/10 12:52 pm - Marietta, GA
It was nice meeting all you ladies! I had a good time and it is really great to have support and good advice. Looking forward to hanging with you guys again. -C
Most Active