Insurance submittal

Melissa Glass
on 4/23/10 12:22 pm - Sugar Valley, GA
 I have finished all the pre-requirements for insurance. My Package was submitted today!!!! Wonder how long it will take?
AndreaH09
on 4/24/10 1:54 am
Congrats on finishing up the requirements.  What insurance doy ou have?
My fingers are crossed that it gets approved quickly!
Melissa Glass
on 4/24/10 4:25 pm - Sugar Valley, GA
 I have CIGNA SHBP. I am excitedly waiting. 
FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 4/25/10 12:18 am
I have Cigna SHBP also.  My PCP had not faxed all of my paperwork over to my doctors office so I had to go get it.  It took Cigna less than an hour to approve once they had everything.  my case manager at cigna helped me out alot.  She was involved with making sure that my nurse had everything.  She called me about the missing paperwork.  make sure you have copies of everything.  If i done that, I could have faxed the missing paperwork that day.
krmiller
on 4/25/10 11:02 am
I just finished up my requirements too. I have Aetna. My surgeon's office should have received everything Friday afternoon so I expect they will send it in on Monday. She said it can take 2 -4 weeks to get a decision. That's torture! I am so afraid they will deny me even though I have done everything to the nth degree and have a BMI of 55. I am seeing Dr. Hart at Emory - John's Creek

Kristin
lerkhart
on 4/25/10 11:27 am
It took like a day UHC to approve mine.
Are you using Dr. Scott?
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Melissa Glass
on 4/25/10 1:48 pm - Sugar Valley, GA
 I am using Dr. Scott. I think he and his staff are excellent.
krmiller
on 5/6/10 11:11 am
Well after some back and forth they submitted it all last week. I found out today that it was approved on Tuesday. Still waiting on the letter from them though. The doctor's office won't do anything without the letter. I am thrilled and scared all at the same time!

Kristin
Most Active