Cravings...

Roxy2974
on 4/23/10 4:58 am - Austell, GA
HOLLA>. can't wait to see u tomorrow.
Girl, I get cravings as well, Girl Scout samoa ice cream. I have to admit that I did fulfill that craving and I will do better next time. I say we will always have a craving but we have to make sure we don't go back to our wicked ways of eating. Baking chocolate chip cookies just because and eat them all...lol... Go to IHOP at 3am and eat a fullstack with A load of syrup... I miss me some pancakes. I look at it this way, u are on track and 13 lbs from goal. U work out damn near EVERYDAY, u are doing well so have that 1 day where you satisfy that craving. NOT saying ALL DAY but 1 time a week satisfy A craving if u want a piece of chocolate have A piece. Also, while doing that pick something that can work in your favor. For instance right b4 and after Aunt Flo I want chocolate. So I ate a peanut butter cup xtra stuff and got 4 grams of protein along with my craving. We have to live with these surgeries FOREVER and we dont want to spend our lives feeling deprieved. GOOD LUCK LADY!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
fiya79ga
on 4/23/10 5:39 am - Dunwoody, GA
Girl, i miss me some pancakes too....girl, I used to tear them up and also get a Western Skillet combo...which was some home fries, 2 suausage, 2 egges w/ cheese with 2 pancakes....girl,, I used to eat it all...just plan greedy...lol
...Yeah, I tend to take care of my cravings and try not to over do it....Girl,  lately I have been on this cheez it fix...I been snacking on cheez its off and on all weekend...before that it was cheese popcorn...then when I get it and snack on it for a few days...I get sick of it and move on...Thats why I work out so much....to keep my behind out the kitchen...lol...

Girl, yes, I am close to my first goal to be 250 and its seems like its taking me forever to get there...but I guessing I am toning up & building muscle so I won't be too flabby....

Roxy2974
on 4/23/10 7:45 am - Austell, GA
U go girl! U wearing those Apple Bottoms? I hope I can sit in mine..lol

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
LeahA
on 4/24/10 9:01 am - Atlanta , GA
 Hey there!  I am gonna chime in because I am almost 6 years post op from my RNY.  When I craved things that I shouldn't have, I always found a way around it.  If you are craving chocolate, make yourself a chocolaty drink.  I like to make myself either decaf coffee with a little milk and sugar free Hershey's chocolate.  If it is candy or sweets, get some Ocean Spray or Crystal light and either make it hot, or make them into slushies.  Those alway**** the spot for me.  

Something that I loved a lot and craved a lot was cheese.  I would take sliced turkey meat and melt cheese in it and roll it up and eat it with salsa.  There are so many things you can do without breaking the bank so to speak.  You just have to be willing to try new things and experiment.

If you want more ideas, send me a message.
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
Most Active