Is there a support group from Augusta Ga?

kymmee
on 4/21/10 3:30 am - augusta, GA
Hi, I am Kymmee and I am new to the message board. I am trying to see what surgery would be best for me. I am a patient of Dr.Chasen @ Trinity WLC. Is there anyone that has Type 1 diabetes, reflux, sleep apnea, B/P problems have WLS that has worked to where thier comobitites have gone away or greatly reduced?
Karnita B.
on 4/22/10 3:01 am - Augusta, GA
Hi Kymmee!  Yes there is a support group here in Augusta.  I'm surprised Dr. Chasen didn't tell you about it.  It's held every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at Trinity Hospital in the basement.  If you have the number to Office were Dr. Chasen's Admin. Asst. is located - utilize it!  They are a great help.  They answer any questions you have no matter how many times you call.  I love them and Dr. Chase who we have affectionately named "Big Daddy C". LOL!  Contact me anytime on here and I'll answer the questions that I personally know about.  I'm only 4 months out.
~Karnita~
kymmee
on 4/22/10 10:05 pm - augusta, GA
I plan to attend the meeting in May, but I meant on the message board.....I was looking for others from Augusta on the Message board. I hope to see you on May 6th it's @ 7pm right?
cdharr
on 4/24/10 2:24 pm - Hephzibah, GA

Dr. Chasen and Dr. Blaney have a local message board as well, please feel free to join if you haven't already: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/augustawls/  If you have any problems, give me a call, I'm the message board moderator as well as the support group leader.

Carla  706-945-5272

CJ H
Proximal Open RNY 11/2003
"No tool works if it's been forgotten in the drawer"
Most Active