Free Lap Band Procedure (For Real!)

cdharr
on 4/14/10 11:14 am - Hephzibah, GA
I got this contest notification from one of the lists I'm on.  I'm not associated with Western Bariatric or this contest in any way, however, I wanted to pass the opportunity on.

Carla

Vicki Bovee, Clinical Dietitian
Free Lap-Band Procedure 

Western Bariatric Institute and Magic 95.5 FM have banded together to give one person a free Lap-Band Procedure. To be considered for this life changing opportunity, entrants must read and agree to the contest rules and then complete the entry form with your personal story on how you feel weight loss surgery would improve your life. You could be one of five finalists selected and interviewed live on-air by Magic 95.5's morning DJs, Austin & Veronica. Then it's up to the listeners to cast their votes and select the winner most deserving of this life-changing procedure.

The remaining four finalists will receive gym memberships and nutritional counseling, compliments of iMetabolic medical weight loss center and ST. Mary's Center for Health and Fitness. Western Bariatric Institute has helped thousands of individuals take control of their weight and life and they can do the same for you. As Nevada's premier surgical weight loss center, Western Bariatric Institute specializes in multiple types of weight loss surgery procedures, allowing their surgeons and patients to choose the procedure that is right for the individual. In many cases, insurance may even help with the cost.

The deadline to enter is April 23, 2010. Voting begins at 5pm on May 7, 2010 at magic95.com. The winner will be announced on May 18th!

If you or someone you love needs to lose weight, this is an opportunity of a lifetime!

Enter Here

Thank you to our partners!

Associated Anesthesiologists of Reno

Surgery Center of Reno
SCOR

iMetabolic
International Metabolic Institute

St. Mary's Center for Health and Fitness

WesternBariatricInstitute.com
775-326-9152

CJ H
Proximal Open RNY 11/2003