Meet N Greet April 2010

Roxy2974
on 4/11/10 12:26 pm - Austell, GA
What is going on with the MnG this months? Is anyone organizing it? If not I can try to do something. Maybe a night out or something. Please let me know.

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
LaShelle2
on 4/12/10 12:37 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I didn't plan anything because of the Savannah Met N Greet, but if you want to do something on this side of town too that would be great.  Just post it and I'll be there!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Roxy2974
on 4/12/10 10:27 am - Austell, GA
Are u going to Savannah? I have a reservation but My Brother and his Wife are having their baby on the 23rd in MD and they both asked me seperately if I was coming so now I am like duh, what do I do?

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
LaShelle2
on 4/12/10 11:40 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
No. I had to cancel.  I am leaving the following Saturday to fly to Puerto Rico to stay a couiple of days then off for a week on the Carnival Victory. 9 days away form home plus a week form the office is enough travelling for this diva. Plus I just got back from ther beach last week.  I need to keep my fast behind home as my grandma would say...

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Roxy2974
on 4/12/10 10:27 am - Austell, GA
LeahA
on 4/12/10 1:09 am - Atlanta , GA
 A meet and greet would be great since I am not able to make it to Savannah.  This belly of mine doesn't go far alone these days because of my issues.  I would love to attend something and see all my OH friends!
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
Most Active