Support Group Meeting, Thursday, April 15, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

ga_ginger_10
on 4/10/10 8:44 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello Everyone, 

Our support group meeting are the
Third Thursday of Each Month

6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

5676 Roberts Drive
Atlanta, GA  30338

Room 108

It is very easy to find, if you are coming from Alpharetta, go 400 south and get off at the Northridge exit.  Turn right at the bottom of the exit and then right on Roberts Drive.  The church is down on the right.  Drive past the front enterance of the church, there will be a covered parking garage on the right hand side.  (Limited parking in the garage, however there is parking right outside the garage).  Enter thru the door by the parking garage.  This will be the only entrance open at this time.  Go in turn left and we are in room 108 on the left hand side.

Hope to see you there!! 

Hugs,

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

curiouscat7
on 4/10/10 11:48 pm
Thanks.... I'm putting it on my calendar

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
ga_ginger_10
on 4/11/10 2:24 am - Atlanta, GA
Looking forward to seeing you! 

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

netb
on 4/14/10 1:59 pm - mmm, GA
Is there a good mix on people there.  I was banded this year and would love to come to some of the meetings. 
ga_ginger_10
on 4/14/10 11:53 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hello,

We do have all procedures come to our meetings.  Would love for you to join is.

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

Most Active