NEW TO THIS BOARD!!!

bgprettygrl
on 4/13/10 2:49 pm
Thanks Ms. Tiff.... I am glad to be from the SIP too   
 I am finally close to being on the losing side  I am just so ready for my change to come. 
MARTINA P.
on 4/13/10 9:43 pm - ROCKMART, GA
Tina,

I am happy that you are closer to surgery.  I am just at the beginning I  have to wait till I start first of year when I can start a new Georgia SHBP that will pay for surgery.  I do not know how much help I will be but you can count on me for surgery because it is important to have people to talk to during the time you are trying something new.  Which WL surgery are you doing.

Martina
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

bgprettygrl
on 4/24/10 7:59 am
I am so sorry for the late reply. I didnt kno that u left a message. It will be really nice to have some support since I live so far away. I was originally with Dr. Smith but I never could lose enuff weight to qualify for his program. So after hundreds of dollars spent coming back and forth to Atlanta, I decided to search for another surgeon for the DS and I didnt hear about Dr. Houston until a few weeks ago and  I was already in my pre op process with another Dr. I am choosing the sleeve and if I dont lose enuff weight, then I will be back at Dr Smith (which my surgeon recommended). I have work for the Feds and can go wherever I want to go in the U.S. for surgery. I choose Dr. Smith because of the abundance of info I found on his website. I have been to office several times and I never had a prob with the staff. I think his practice got a lot bigger than he could handle thats why he was bought out but oh well I am happy where I am now.  I hope all goes well for you too.
Most Active