CIGNA SHBP TIME FRAME

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 4/5/10 5:28 am
 Ok, so my PCP faxed over my letter today to Dr. Macik's office.  They said it should take them a few days to send it to Cigna.  How long should I wait before I start bugging Cigna about my status?  I'm starting to get a little panicky now.  Ugh.......
LaShelle2
on 4/5/10 9:14 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
OMG!!!  I can't believe you're already getting approved.  It took Cigna less than 3 hours to approve me, so you should hear something by the end of the week for sure.

I am so happy for you.  Go on and put the champagne on ice, cause you'll b hgearign from them soon.

If you call your nurse at Cigna, she may be able to pull a few strings for you and get your application rushed through. Mine did.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 4/7/10 11:22 am
 Thanks LaShelle.  My case manager said that she would check the system as soon as it is logged in.  I didn't want to bug the surgeons office since they got everything on Monday.  I am going to follow up with them on Thursday since they said it would take a few days for them to prep the packet and send it.  Do they fax the packet or mail it?  I am so anxious!!!!
LaShelle2
on 4/7/10 11:25 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Most surgeons fax it.  You'll hear something by Friday I'm sure.  Just relax and try not to stress too much about it.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 4/7/10 11:28 am
 Thanks, you have been a wealth of knowledge and support.  I really appreciate you.  Keep your fingers crossed!!!
LaShelle2
on 4/9/10 3:05 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Any news Hope?  I was crossing my fingers they woudl give you the good news today.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 

nanuga88
on 4/9/10 6:24 am - Winder, GA
Do you have Cigna SHBP?  I am in the middle of my 6 month crap that I have to do.
Nancy
Most Active