Mexico---Dr. Alvarez(sp)

Donna H.
on 4/3/10 6:06 am - Douglasville, GA
Has anyone went to Mexico for surgery?  If so please share your experience.  Thanks so much!  Donna
rogersmy
on 4/3/10 11:04 am - Smyrna, GA
VSG on 12/29/09 with
I went to Dr Alvarez and it was great.  Everything went very smoothly and I had hardly any pain. You will really like Rosie, the driver.  She tells some pretty good stories. 
gman02
on 4/3/10 11:10 am
Wife had Gastric Bypass  3/1/10 in Tijuana at Limpra with Dr Pompa  Really scared to fly across country go into Mexico for Surgury BUT it went really smooth
                 Picked up at Motel in San Diego  took to Twin Towqers in Tijuanna meet at entrance everyone really nice most all spoke good english  place was really clean, everyone really nice
                            Surgury really smooth 3 days in there hospital one night in Hotel next door drove back to Sandiego crossing border no big deal
                        Only bad part  I was told that because of wifes BMI (54) that staples might be extra i knew that part what I didn't know was that , that meant 1000 extra & that was a unpleastant surprise  so if going to MEXICO just ask all question concerning what if & prices
      Still 10,000 was better than 23000 at Tallahassee Fla, check around about Mexico surgury cause theres many options there many surgeons
                      We prayed & GOD just kinda put wife at ease & everything went smooth with our experince in Mexico  would go again
                          Wife is down 43 pounds in 6 weeks recovery was good, hopefully this might help  WLS is a great vehicle to health  I lost 305 pounds in 2 year with my Gastric  GO For IT!
Donna H.
on 4/3/10 1:10 pm - Douglasville, GA
Thanks!  I appreciate any advice tips you can give me........thanks so much!  Donna
Most Active