do you want to have surgery and dont have insurance to pay

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/10 4:46 am - duluth, GA
if you are considering to have surgery and dont have health insurance I could help you I could refer you to my patient cordinator who help me have my GASTRIC SLEEVE SURGERY in Tijuana Mexico all I pay was $5500 I have already lost 20 pounds in one month I was scared to travel outside of the US to have this done but I did it I had to I couldnt see myself been locked anymore, Lap bands are $4500 and revisions are $6000 I live here in GA in the Suwanee area I could show you pictures or meet with you I really want to help other I know the feeling trust me. You could send me a message or email at [email protected]
babagrlshell
on 4/1/10 1:54 pm - Columbus, GA
Congrats on your step to have surgery.
I hope you're following up here in the US for bloodwork, nutrition, bloodwork and vitamin protocols. 
MickATL
on 4/2/10 1:20 pm - Tucker, GA
Well that sort of is the problem with having surgery out of country... finding a U.S. surgeon who will provide after-care. Imagine how much it would suck if you experience any kind of post op complications and you are thousands of miles away from where you had your surgery performed? I guess if everything goes great and you can save a huge amount of money, that is terrific. When things don't go well and you find yourself in a foreign country, that would be scary. Even worse, being back home and realizing you have a problem and having nobody to fix it.

There is more to long term WLS success than just having the surgery as you outline in your note. Although, getting the surgery is a BIG piece of the puzzle.
Mick in Atlanta, GA
Banded 6-18-07
sw 324 & 56"w / cw 214 & 38"w

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/10 12:01 am - duluth, GA
Well yes I do have a Doctor who I am following it up the thing is that if you say you had surgery out of the U.S alot of doctors wont see you but my doctor she is fine with it, so im happy everything is working out for me.....
babagrlshell
on 4/4/10 7:46 am - Columbus, GA
A lot of surgeons won't touch patients of other surgeons- US or abroad. I moved to GA a little more than a month ago and I can't find a local surgeon for follow ups. 
So, I'm going to have to go up to ATL for follow ups/emergencies since the only ASMBS certified surgeon here won't see me because 1. he didn't do the surgery. 2. I had RNY and he doesn't do that procedure

Most Active