Get Outside and enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts!!!!

ga_ginger_10
on 3/19/10 9:20 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Everyone,

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Try to get outside and enjoy this incredible beautiful weather!  I went for a long walk this afternoon and it was awesome!!!!

Take care,

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

MickATL
on 3/19/10 12:57 pm - Tucker, GA
It was absolutely gorgeous wasn't it? I had the back door open today and my dogs were in and out all day long. They loved it! It was really hard for me to go downstairs and work out in my basement. I finally did it at 2:30p. 45 minutes on the exercise bike, 500 ab crunches, weight machine, stretching and back exercises. I'm happy I did that. I've worked out all 5 days this week. Now I don't feel as guilty taking a break this weekend.

I still plan on getting out and being active. I just don't plan on doing cardio! Can I get a woot woot??
Mick in Atlanta, GA
Banded 6-18-07
sw 324 & 56"w / cw 214 & 38"w

ga_ginger_10
on 3/22/10 12:49 am - Atlanta, GA
Yes, you get a WOOT WOOT!!!! That is awesome!!! I love to work out...but doing it outside just makes my day!!!!

Now can you believe it!!! Sleet today....I am on spring break and can't wait until Wedn. they say we will be back in the 70's....yeah!!!!

Have a great week!!!!

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

LaShelle2
on 3/20/10 2:26 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I went for a walk yesterday evening, and it was very nice outside.  

Last time I tried to walk my neighborhood,  I could not even make i to the end of my street. Yesterday I went back and forth twice!!! 

I was laughing and giggling and talking to myself and my neighbors probably thought I was loony, but they have never been 330 and don't know how good it feels to do something as basic as walk  when you have been imprisoned by fat for 20+ years!

Before wls I was too embarrased to even go walk.  Like I felt like everybody was looking at the fat girl trying to lose weight.   I was definitely too embarrased to go to a gym.   When I did join the gym I was down almost 100 pounds, and I remember calling OH buddy Sarana from the parking lot freaking out because I was terrified I would be the biggest person there.  She talked me throuigh it and I feel silly now for being scared.  But that shame of being fat still resurfaced eventhough I had come so far. 

I am looking forward to planning some outdoor meet n greets this year.  Give me some ideas!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

ga_ginger_10
on 3/20/10 3:19 am - Atlanta, GA
I do remember it was scary at first for me too!  It is funny because now I don't really care what others think at all!!!! I love me ....finally for the first time in my life I actually love me!!! So, it doesn't really matter what others think about me.......

Never stop working out!! It is what keeps us healthy and young!!!!!

Outdoors meet and greet...hhhhhmmmm I would love to do a picnic and softball game!  That sounds like a lot of fun....a little friendly competition on the softball field!!! It would be a hoot!!!!...LOL And once again we would get exercise!  Those who can hit but not run would have designated runners for them....

What do you think?

Have a great weekend.

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

LaShelle2
on 3/21/10 12:45 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Sounds great. Would you like to volunteer to plan something?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

ga_ginger_10
on 3/22/10 12:51 am - Atlanta, GA
At this time I can not commit to planning anything sorry....but I have a lot on my plate....perhaps later in the summer. 

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

Most Active