I'm a New Grandma Seeing DOUBLE!!

EmbodySuccess
on 3/15/10 6:42 pm - Roswell, GA
I posted a new album of their pics on my OH Profile!
Just when I "let go & let God"  accepting the idea that their 11 yr. marriage would not include biological progeny, Mitsu got pregnant.
They told us when we came for Thanksgiving - TWINS, fraternal, one each - would be arriving the end of March!!
They decided to give their Mom a break and were delivered on Sat.
I get to be with them on Thurs.
WOOOOO HOOOO!

Lauralyn Bellamy, MA, MDIV, ct Dreamcoach
Self-sabotage stopped!
Learn more at: embodysuccesscoach.com

Ginger L.
on 3/16/10 1:15 am - Woodstock, GA
CONGRATS!!!  It is wonderful being a gma!    

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

EmbodySuccess
on 3/16/10 1:35 pm - Roswell, GA
I LOVE your profile pic, Ginger! Is that one of your grandbabies? Can't sleep I'm so excited about seeing them on thurs.

Lauralyn Bellamy, MA, MDIV, ct Dreamcoach
Self-sabotage stopped!
Learn more at: embodysuccesscoach.com

Ginger L.
on 3/16/10 11:33 pm - Woodstock, GA
Yes thats my ONLY Grand baby.  They are so wonderful!   I cant image life with out him.  He is 10 months old now and into everything.  Enjoy your new grand babies!  Its strange how much you love them!!  EVEN more than your own kids.  LOL  

Hugs.
G

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

LaShelle2
on 3/17/10 12:14 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Congrats on your new double bundle of joy.  Make sure you spoil them lavishly.
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/10 4:45 am
wonderful news!!!   Just had to ask if I may, were they IVF babies?  If you do not care to answer, I understand.  My daughter had a baby girl born in January.  She is an IVF baby.  We thought at first that she was twins, but it did not turn out that way.  She weighed 9 lbs and 4 oz.  Big babies run in our family.

Patricia    
renee K.
on 3/24/10 6:17 am - Augusta, GA
COngrats!  Theres nothing like being a nana!  Thats the GREATEST gift my daughters have ever given me is my grand daughters!!!!!  (I think its our reward for not killing our kids!!)  Enjoy!!!

Most Active