This makes me so mad!!!! Howard Stern on Gabby from the movie Precious

ga_ginger_10
on 3/11/10 2:28 am - Atlanta, GA

www.buzzfeed.com/ethan/howard-stern-hates-gabby-sidibe-preci ous-o81

This makes me so MAD!!!! You have to take a look at this video!!! I just want to slap him and his co-host!!!!!

Gabby Sidibe you prove Howard Stern and anyone else who believes like him wrong!!!!!! You are a talented actress and you as well as other individuals who fight with their weight ,can do anything they set their mind to!!!!!  AND ALSO DO IT WELL!!!!

Just thought my OH friends might want to see how incredible stupid some people are!!!!   Most of my life I was made fun of and made feel like I would never amount to anything because of my weight!!!! Ha! They were all wrong!!!!! (I am sure some of you can identify with this as well).

Hugs,
Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

Don 1962
on 3/11/10 10:24 pm

To compare Howard Stern to the south end of a north bound horse would be an insult to horse's asses!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

ga_ginger_10
on 3/11/10 10:39 pm - Atlanta, GA
LOL...I love the way you put things!!!

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

Ginger L.
on 3/11/10 11:51 pm - Woodstock, GA
Howdy Ginger and Great comment  TX.  :-)    My input is that Howard Stern is just an ASS period!  Not just about overweight people but he down grades women all the time!   The sad thing is that he is famous and listners made him that way.     

Starting Weight: 325;  Pre Surgery Weight: 314

freebird3
on 3/12/10 9:58 pm
He is a "shock jock".... and tha'ts what he did with her.... the worse part is most people were probably thinking what he actually said.

Sad but true... Hollywood is a cruel skinny place....

Most Active