Biggest WOW so far!!

CColeman
on 3/5/10 11:10 pm
OMG! I have been getting closer and closer to ridding my life of the number two in the third position to the left of the decimal, but when the scale actually wouldn't balance on 200 and I had to shift the big slider to the one fifty spot and the little slider to forty nine, I just stared at the scale in disbelief. I got off the scale. I adjusted the weights, then got back on. Still the same. 199. Ok, I'm thinking. Trying to tell myself that I knew it was coming. Calm down, take a deep breath. In my mind I am thinking "didn't I just have to buy size 14 pants"? "Didn't I just give away all my size 22-24 clothing"? So why am I surprised that the scale says that I now weight less than 200 pounds for the first time in almost 25 years? 

BECAUSE IT HAS ONLY BEEN 3.5 MONTHS SINCE SURGERY.
Yes, I am yelling!
I am so happy that I cried all over my husband's shoulder this morning when he came down stairs. He is finally on the band wagon! He wasn't so sure about my having what he called ELECTIVE surgery. He didn't like the thought of people (men) noticing me again. He does, however, like the fact that I am a really cheap date, since I just eat from his plate now when we go out. But he finally said this morning that without the surgery I probably would have been close to 300 by now. This is major!

I am celebrating by having a cup of coffee with no protein powder mixed in! Whoo Hoo!

Paige F.
on 3/6/10 5:12 am
Wow!  Amazing progress.  I know you are feeling great!
PAIGE            
Deborah T.
on 3/7/10 4:25 am - GA
That is so Great, and it's Feels Great.  I know how you Feel.

Keep up the Great Work.

Deborah

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

LaShelle2
on 3/7/10 10:18 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Wow you are working that rny. It's only been 3 months and you're doing awesome.  I can't wait to see you in person again to see how much you've changed.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

lerkhart
on 3/8/10 12:56 am
Congratulations on getting to onederland!!  You are doing a great job, keep up the good work.
Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/10 8:53 am
Congratulations!!!  I know you are so excited and happy.  Celebrate you and the new you!!

Linda
Most Active