Just wanted to say hi.

bethmartinez
on 3/4/10 12:05 am - Austell, GA
Well it been a while since i have been on here. Wow has this board changed.. But i was just reading some of the post and what else can i say is OM-Goodness..But like i said i wanted to say hi and I will be celebrating my 5Th WLS anniversary in July. I so miss talking to so many of the older group you know who you are...Love Beth
LaShelle2
on 3/4/10 12:27 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey Beth. Welcome back tothe board. How have you done with your surgery. I am always curious how my health willbe years down the road.   What challenges/victories have you experienced along the way?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Roxy2974
on 3/4/10 5:15 am - Austell, GA
Hi Beth!
I was so saying the Vibe of the board has changed since 2008 for me. I see u are in Austell, so am I. Where do u work out I am looking for a partner!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
bethmartinez
on 3/4/10 9:32 am - Austell, GA
I am reall yover in Powder springs I have moved since i have posted lately. Really i dont have a place to I am looking for a place. They have opened so many places over in hiram I also know there is some in austell by the e\w connector. If you can find a good deal let me know and maybe we can start something up. Let me know .I REALLY DO NEED TO DO THIS>>Beth
Roxy2974
on 3/4/10 4:10 pm - Austell, GA
I also live closer to Powder Springs near E/W connector. I actually am a member at LA FITNESS but it is all politics. Today I joined a new 24/7 Gym on E/W connecter near the Kaiser building across from the movies. they have a 17.00/mo special if u pay by cash which is 408.00 for a year or monthly prices. We signed a 36 mo contract for 19.99 1st person and 14.99 each addtl and I get 2 memberships for what I pay for just myself at LAFITNESS. I went tonight and I am sore. I did the circuit training and than 35 min on the treadmill. Kinda proud worked out twice this week! Let me know if u would like more info or a free pass to try it.

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/10 6:54 am - GA
This board has definitely changed, and not for the better.  There is no conducive harmony on this board like there was in 'our' day. Love you GF!!!

Norma
bethmartinez
on 3/4/10 9:28 am - Austell, GA
Hey ms. Lady how the heck are you doing wow it has been a while. I see that. The boys bring you up often . Tell me whats been going on with you.
Don 1962
on 3/4/10 9:48 am

Allow me to introduce myself.  I'm Don.  Her SO.  We met on the Sex board.  I was staying there most of last year but came back here, TX, job hunting.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

bethmartinez
on 3/4/10 9:54 am - Austell, GA
Well tell her i am so happy for her ..and to you also. As you know she is a great women . She has always had a special place in my and my boys heart..
Most Active