MEET n GREET for March 20, 2010 !!!!!!!

LaShelle2
on 3/15/10 12:43 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
How have you ben Leah? Taking the vitamins I hope.  You think something is low or just general pregnancy making you tired?

I think you'll be fine with the dancing. I think they just come to the table and dance and ask you to get up and dance with them. I don't think it's a class, so you should be ok with that.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

LeahA
on 3/15/10 4:32 am - Atlanta , GA
 It is a bit of everything.  I am taking my prenatal vitamins but I am anemic and have some sort of blood disorder that they haven't figured out yet.  My SIL thinks I am also Vit D deficient which I will find out next week at my OB appointment.  Add all that to just being pregnant and in the process of buying a new house and moving and I am a complete mess.  I would love to come, but I really need to see how I am closer to Saturday.  I really try to catch up on my rest on the weekends.  
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
LaShelle2
on 3/16/10 12:13 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hope you get better. Be careful w/ the vit D because that's super important during pregnancy as well as the iron.  Ask them to send you to a hematologist if it does not improve.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

LeahA
on 3/16/10 5:30 am - Atlanta , GA
 I'm already seeing one.  He hasn't done anything for me and so I let him have it and now my OB is monitoring everything for me.  Hopefully things will get better soon.
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
LaShelle2
on 3/15/10 12:40 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hey, I spoke with Meryl yesterday and she said she will be at tthe meet n greet. Please add her to the rsvp list.

WHY I CHOSE DS: 

Deborah T.
on 3/15/10 4:09 am - GA
I won't be able to come, we will be helping my daughter and son-n-law move into their Brand New Home.

Deborah

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

Most Active