Happy Tuesday

CPGinGA
on 3/1/10 9:15 pm - Marietta, GA
It's raining and snowing this morning ... I wonder if they will have another early dismissal? Hmm ... oh well.

Just want to say hi to my friends. Wish I could say my surgery date is XX, but alas, I just started the process Feb 13. But that's ok - I'm not rushing things. Since that date, I personally have gradually made changes to my diet so I become accustomed to eating smaller portions. my PCP Doctor said I lost 11 pounds since December and that's pretty good (hell, I wasn't even trying!)

I will get back to my college football playing days. Yes, #47 will be back on the field (or at least be able to run without being winded!)

Have a great day!

-Corey
LaShelle2
on 3/1/10 10:13 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Corey, unfortunately there is no snow in Stockbridge, just cold drizzly rain. I so wanted a snow day from work today.  I hope everybody up north stays safe and warm.  E-mail me a snowball somebody.   Hope everyone has a great March. 

I can't wait to meet up with everyone on March 13 for my support group at Henry Medical in Stockbridge and on March 20th for the Meet and Greet Izzy is organizing.

CColeman
on 3/2/10 6:16 am
Hi Corey,

Yes, Cobb county schools dismissed early. It is still snowing here.  Of course I took the quiet time once the students were gone to get some work done. I just tune in to Pandora, select cool Jazz and it's amazing what I can accomplish.  So much for going home early.
I remember just starting my journey to surgery. The time really did go quickly. It also gave me some time to get into some better eating habits, and drop some habits like drinking with meals. That one was tough. It will be here before you know it! Good luck and keep us posted.

Most Active