Missed MnG

Roxy2974
on 2/28/10 4:57 am - Austell, GA
We are remodeling and the damn plumber was to come by noon and he didnt arrive until 2 pm and what was to be a 3 hour job lasted 5! And u know I wasn't leaving Hubby with him bc he would of tried to be his assistant and the work would of taken 8 hours! I will be there with bells on in March though! I am even willing to plan one in the future if need be!~
`Ahari(Roxy)

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Stacey W.
on 2/28/10 6:16 am
Sorry but I also missed because I had been helping a friend decorate for her baby outdooring party and never had a chance to take my much needed afternoon nap.  Needless to say that at 7 pm, I was hugging the pillow.
LaShelle2
on 3/1/10 1:07 am, edited 3/1/10 6:29 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Aww we missed you. We got a late start because a few of us had some issues come up.  We had SOOOO Much fun. South Beach is really nice, so if you want a dancing and dinner evening out try them. We danced  and flirted all night long. I ended up not gettingn in until after 1:00 am.

I love my OH girlfriends.  Y'all are awesome!

Next month's M&G is being planned by Izzy.  It will be March 20th. Please mark your calendar.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MzTiff
on 3/1/10 2:25 am, edited 3/1/10 2:26 am - Lithonia, GA
I hate that I missed it!  I really wanted to go, but had to go out of town for a funeral.  I look forward to the next one, but I am hoping Lashelle means MARCH 20th and not MAY 20. 
LaShelle2
on 3/1/10 6:29 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Yes March 20!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Roxy2974
on 3/2/10 5:55 am - Austell, GA
Roxy2974
on 3/2/10 5:57 am - Austell, GA
Most Active