Over weight

curiouscat7
on 2/24/10 12:36 am
It had come and gone... the wt that finally get's me out of the obese category and to Overweight !!!

I just wanted to share since for me this is a great milestone.... it means those damn docs can't but Obese on my med charts anymore ...Wooohoo!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful healthy day !

CC

PS and size 10/12  Petite is feeling great !!
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
lerkhart
on 2/24/10 12:54 am
Congratulations on obtaining that goal!!  I can't wait to get out of obese and into overweight.

Linda
14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
LaShelle2
on 2/24/10 4:20 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Cool!  I am rigfht behind you in a 14/16 and yes it does feel great!!!   You have done so well. Keep it up!

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Deborah T.
on 2/24/10 8:57 am, edited 2/24/10 8:58 am - GA
You GO.  That is Great.

I was at Goal Weight @ 10 Months.  122 pounds lost and in a size 4.

GETTING HEALTHY ONE POUND AT A TIME

Deborah Turrell
Obesity Help Support Group Leader/Obesity Help Life Coach

Don 1962
on 2/24/10 10:03 am
 Way to go sort of, used to be neighbor!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

curiouscat7
on 2/25/10 9:58 pm
ok... so your staying in Txs?

What about your better half???

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Cathy W.
on 2/27/10 10:30 am
Hi CC,

Congratulations!! Just think, you'll never see those pounds again and will be buying clothes right off the rack in regular sizes.  It is a huge milestone to celebrate.

Way to go!!

Cathy

Cathy

Want to get back on track or stay on track? Get Back On Track Together!

pattipetro
on 3/2/10 11:57 pm - Covington, GA
Congratulations!!  I just recently made the "overweight"  status too!  It feels great, but now I'm shooting for the "normal BMI" goal.  Best of luck to you.
Patti

Most Active