Update on Barbara Carley

LaShelle2
on 2/23/10 3:50 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Izzy and I went to visit Ms. Barbara n the hospital last night. She is doing well and is in good spirits, but is still unable to walk.  She expects to have surgery on her knee soon. 

She is hoping to have plastics to remove the massive amounts of excess skin on her thighs. This is making it  very hard on her.  She asked that I do some research for her for plastic surgeons. She does not have access to a computer in the hospital. She needs someone who is experienced in doing extreme cases. She has a LOT of skin to have removed.   Her highest weight was over 400 pounds, and she is a little older and carried the weight in her legs and thigh area for several years, so the skin is not retracting at all.

If anyone has any plastic surgery suggestions please share with me, so I can forward the info to her.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active