PLEASE HELP

DEPSWIFEY4LIFEY
on 2/22/10 7:28 pm - LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
Hi all

I have a friend new to the state of GA (Stone Mountain) and she need help with insurance and also surgeons in the area. I am not from GA however she is a really great person and a single mother of 3 finally trying to LIVE. I am looking for ANY kind of info that may be helpful.
LaShelle2
on 2/23/10 3:45 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Does she already have insurance?  If so, she should start by calling the customer service number to see if the plan covers weight loss surgery, which surgeries, and which doctors are in network.

We have a monthly meet and greet, and she is welcome to come jon us this Saturday for the next one. 

If she would like to talk offline, PM me her number and I'll call her.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MickATL
on 3/16/10 7:11 am - Tucker, GA
I live right next to Stone Mountain in Tucker and I had my surgery done by Emory. They were fantastic. They have an excellent follow up and support group process and their nutritionists are great too. Here's their website. You can call them at 404-778-7777 to find out more information.

They have people to help with insurance paperwork too.

Mick in Atlanta, GA
Banded 6-18-07
sw 324 & 56"w / cw 214 & 38"w

Most Active