Prayers for OH Member Barbara Carley

LaShelle2
on 2/21/10 11:08 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Barbra is an active member of the Southside wls Support group that meets at Henry Medical in Stockbridge. She often attends with her daughter.

She called to let me know she is an inpatient physical therapy center here  in Stockbridge. Her legs have given out on her and she is unable to walk.  She Barbara started out in the very high bmi range and the years of carrying around the extra weight just took a toll on her knees.  She is in a lot of pain.

Barbara welcomes visitors and well wishes.  I will be going to visit her one evening this week. if anyone wants to join me, please PM me, so we can meet.

Please join in sending prayers of healing and recovery for Barbara.  She is a very sweet lady, and I pray she does ok with physical therapy, and is able to walk again soon.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active