She Blocked me YEAH!!!

dtabor5
on 2/22/10 4:10 am
Oh come on and grow up, you asked a question and then block me.... as i answered no it was an internal stitch that I pulled and it looked like a pimple and I was told no water freah or salt to head off an infection.. so if you are going to quote me get it right and stop trying to scare people... when I am getting emails because you are making them worry... THis is supposed to be a SUPPORT forum not a lets scare the hell out of them!!

and really even if you block me I will still get what you are saying...

Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

curiouscat7
on 2/22/10 5:40 am
LOST...who are you talking about? What are u talking about?

You know your on the Ga forum

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
dtabor5
on 2/22/10 6:23 am
Lashelle2, and yes I know i am on the GA board.. I live in Conyers ga just don't post here to much

Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/10 7:01 am - GA
Oh, I am so glad that you have joined the 'Lashelle blocked me' club....she blocked me and my boyfriend several months ago because I felt that she was bringing a surgery war to the GA Board.  Surgery wars should be on individual surgery boards, not on State Boards.  She now has had the audacity to post on the DS board that a GA member was asking surgery questions, so the GA Board got enamored by all these DS surgery people.  Sorry if I am stepping on your toes, but she has 'run' off so many people from this board.  She claims to be an OH Support Group Leader and that all surgery types are welcome, but the only surgery that she really advocates and welcomes is the DS...that does not really sound like what a Support Group Leader should be about.

Welcome to the Club!!!
Don 1962
on 2/22/10 7:39 am
Well said GF!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

dtabor5
on 2/22/10 7:58 am
As far as I cam concerned, I do not care which surgery you get as long as you are happy with it and the outcome that is a person's choice.. SHE on the other hand is a wierd one!! she comes to our board and starts crap and whins that she is sick and what not... I do not have time or patience for someone blasting ANYONE trying to better themselves and she had Lia scared to death not a good thing.... I don't care if she likes my surgeon or not I am glad she isn't in my sureons office then I would have to see her... she is a troublemaker and is not happy unless she is stirring up ****

Sorry and thank you for the welcome to the club!! I kinda like it!! she is a pain in the ass.

Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!

merehern
on 2/22/10 11:10 am, edited 2/22/10 11:11 am - Covington, GA
That ignorant B**** blocked me too!!! A couple of months ago she posted a VERY racist post on the Black American Forum and I replied to it and she got her panties all in a wad and blocked me!! LMAO!! If she can't take the heat............  LOL    But if you want to know what she is posting just sign out and go to the forums as a guest.  But I say why bother worrying about her, she is just a waste of time!!  Welcome to the club!!! LOL   I live in Covington, GA.  So we are close.

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/10 11:23 am - GA
welcome to the Club!!!  maybe we need to form our own support group...we would probably have more members than her's does!!!
Stacey W.
on 2/27/10 6:51 am
Sorry but I thought this forum was for adults.    I see alot of kiddish BS that I don't like that really take away from the essence of why newbies like me and others have joined OH.
dtabor5
on 2/27/10 8:51 am
well it is also a venting, support group and I am so sorry if you do not like it... I am sorry I am not sure I have ever seen you and oh BTW that was so last week!!  If you don't like it... don't open it... we draw off of each other and when you are around a while you will need as as well... I promise..
If you think this is childish just stick around it gets worse

Have a great night... the beach has been great today!! snuck down with my mom for a day of shopping and walking on the beach!!
Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!

Most Active