ANGEL UPDATE #5~ LIA (SassyJonz)

MSCONTENT ...
on 2/21/10 10:16 am

Well, Lia is hanging tough. She is of course VERY weak, and has been getting transfusions.  The thing is, they want her to go home tomorrow. I told her absolutely refuse if she feels like it's too soon. She still feels bad, her Hemo level went from 8 down to 7 today. I wanted to let all of you know as soon as I got any news. I am sure she will be fine, she is a fighter and very positive. 

This is a complication that could have happened in any surgery, and Lia is very intelligent and  did all her homework prior to surgery. This is why although this is not some thing any of us ever want to deal with, her positive, strong, resilient personality will bring her through all of this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I told Lia of everyone's concern and well wishes as well as swinging and prayers. These have meant so much to her! If she goes home I will let you all know.  HUGS TO YOU ALL!

LaShelle2
on 2/22/10 1:04 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

SEND HER HOME???? WTF?   He butchers, her, sends her back to the OR cause he couldn't get it right the 1st time and wants to SEND HER HOME before she is well.   OH LAWD hold me back!!!  

I am sooooo PISSED OFF!!!  I hope some of ehr family is there with her to intervene on her behalf.  

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

MSCONTENT ...
on 2/22/10 1:48 am
Dearest Lashelle,

I can understand your frustration and concern. I, like you, wish she wouldn't have to go through this. However, as you know conplications are a reality of ANY surgery. I really don't think this post is fair since neither of us were trained surgeons who were present, we don't know the specifics. I have tried to honestly post on Lia's recovery to keep all of her DS/ATL friends in the know. I am not trying to make her feel badly or upset right now. She needs support at this time. Although I know this post may be more of a vent, I am respectful asking you to please delete it, as it is not helpful to Lia at this time, and she may see it. Thank you in advance.
MSCONTENT ...
on 2/22/10 5:02 am
On February 22, 2010 at 9:04 AM Pacific Time, LaShelle2 wrote:

SEND HER HOME???? WTF?   He butchers, her, sends her back to the OR cause he couldn't get it right the 1st time and wants to SEND HER HOME before she is well.   OH LAWD hold me back!!!  

I am sooooo PISSED OFF!!!  I hope some of ehr family is there with her to intervene on her behalf.  

To say someone was 'butchered' is completely inappropriate, insensitive, and downright cruel. I am asking you to please remove this post!!
Most Active