I have something to share!

LeahA
on 2/16/10 3:22 am - Atlanta , GA
 Since I haven't shared this with family yet, I wanted to at least share it with all of you!  I am expecting baby #4 in October.  My mom is very unsupportive when it comes to me being pregnant, so I am waiting to tell my whole family until I am out of my first trimester.  So I wanted to share my excitement with my OTHER family... you!
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
Amy Jo Johnson
on 2/16/10 4:01 am - Dalton, GA
Leah,

What wonderful news! I am so sorry that your mom is not very supportive of you being pregnant. I look at a pregnancy as God's way of saying the world will be fine because he still wants  to provide life for it!  You have been blessed by God to carry another child.  I wish you a great pregnancy and I pray that the celebration of the child's birth will be a wonderful event for all of your family members! Take care and "Thank You" for sharing you special moments with us! I support you and want you to know that I am just a click of a button if you ever need to share news good or bad!

Take care and keep me posted! Love ya! :)
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
LeahA
on 2/16/10 4:12 am - Atlanta , GA
OMG thank you AmyJo.  You have no idea how much that means to me to have y'alls support.  My mom has always treated me poorly and even though I am an adult, she still sees me as a child in her eyes.  I always feel like a huge disappointment to her and so telling her anything is always a big ordeal.  I feel like I am going to get grounded for the decisions I make even as an adult.

I am so happy to have you as a friend and as it gets closer to my delivery, I would like to go out with anyone and everyone that wants to come celebrate this new little life with me.  I am happy that God is granting me this child.  A baby is like spring coming.  Everything is new and fresh.
RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Amy Jo Johnson
on 2/16/10 4:21 am - Dalton, GA
Just remember you are NOT your mother and thank God you are a great mom to your kids! I remember when I first met you at the Marietta Diner at the support group meeting and you helped me with how to deal with all the food that was placed in front of me that night! I was overwhelmed and you just looked at me and knew exactly what I was dealing with! Thank you for being who you are! You are a GREAT person!  Stay strong and walk around with your head up high because you are a child of God and your daddy is the Kings of all Kings! You are a beautiful Princess with a caring wonderful heart! <3
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
birthdaygirl
on 2/17/10 2:13 am - Lithonia, GA
hi, Leah...i totally undestand where you ar coming from...i have 10 kids...nine w/ my husband of 15 years and my mom thought i was ludacris from having so many kid.....she also have always treated me like a kid and was always verbally abusive...she only supported me matially but emotionally i grew up a wreck...i never told her about my pregnancies until after the kids were born...i never told her about my lap rny until a year after surgery...she always compared me to the obese STAR JONES but now since i have lost the weight  hatingly says i will gain it back....how many kids have u had since RNY...all of my kids were before RNY and I am done but if I were having more, once again i would not tell her...me and my wonderful DH have done fine all these years....yes! a new baby is like spring, new and fresh...i miss that smell.....i live in lithonia, originally from chicago but if you need support and a friend let me know or any questions...i have had almost every kind of pregnancy experience u can name...full-term,pre-term,c-sections,vaginal,vbac,,,complications, normal pregnancies...i call myself a self-proclaimed expert and the fastest diaper changer known to man hahaha...god bless u and enjoy!

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
LaShelle2
on 2/16/10 4:24 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

CONGRATS ON PREGNANCY

Yay Leah. That's great.  I pray you have an easy pregnancy.  Mom will come around. Who can resist a new cuddly grandbaby?

SWEET EXPECTATIONS

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Don 1962
on 2/16/10 4:27 am
You know they found out what causes pregnancy and how to prevent it from happening!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

LeahA
on 2/16/10 6:28 am - Atlanta , GA
 Hehehe... Yea... problem is that it is so GOSH DARN FUN! 

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/10 8:17 am - GA
Congratulations....yes, it is so damn much fun!!!  Don and I keep practicing, but I dont think it is going to take!!!  If it does, I will be a very wealthy person upon delivery!!!

I am sorry that your Mom will be very unsupportive....that is such a shame.  What is she going to do when you tell her...send you to your room without your dinner...that is okay, just tell her that if you go to your room, so will your hubby!!!
LeahA
on 2/16/10 9:42 am - Atlanta , GA
 My mom is something else.  A few days before I was set to get married she grounded me and tried to slap my face.  She treats me like a child even to this day.  I know what teenage pregnant girls feel like telling their mothers that they are pregnant because that is how my mother makes me feel.  I am always terrified of her.  I know she will not be happy when I tell her which is why I am going to wait a while before I do that.

Most Active