Dr. Smith

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 2/15/10 8:57 am
 Does anyone know if Dennis Smith is taking Cigna HRA yet?
sassyjonz
on 2/15/10 12:06 pm - Atlanta, GA
When I checked with Dee 2 weeks ago, they were now taking some PPOs.  You should call her to check though.
LaShelle2
on 2/15/10 11:03 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Hope which surgery are you trying to get?  

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

FOXYBROWN MAMA
on 2/16/10 11:14 am
 RNY.  I spoke with Sue tonight and she said that he is taking Western Cigna or something like that.  Tonight this lady told us in our support group that she missed the Dec. support group, which would have been her 6th meeting so she attended one in January and Cigna told her today that she had to start all over again with her support meetings.  Our group leader told eh to appeal it.  She works for the state.
LaShelle2
on 2/16/10 10:59 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Wow that really sucks for the lady. Did she attend any other support group anywhere else that month a meet n greet even?   That seems like harsh punishment for missing 1 meeting, but goes to show the importance to read all the insurance pre approval policies and follpw them strictly.   I hope it works out for her.

I am hoping Dr. Smith gets in network with shbp to make DS more accesible for state employees. He is hands down the most expereince in GA withthe DS and the only one trained to do it laproscopically. 

Lucky for you, you have plenty of other options for rny with shbp.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active