WLS Support Group Meeting, February 18, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

ga_ginger_10
on 2/8/10 8:44 am - Atlanta, GA

Hello Everyone,

Our support group meeting will be the

Third Thursday of Each Month
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

5676 Roberts Drive
Atlanta, GA  30338

Room 106

It is very easy to find, if you are coming from Alpharetta, go 400 south and get off at the Northridge exit.  Turn right at the bottom of the exit and the church is down on the right.  Drive past the front enterance of the church, there will be a covered parking garage on the right hand side.  (Limited parking in the garage, however there is parking right outside the garage).  Enter thru the door by the parking garage.  This will be the only entrance open at this time.  Go in turn left and we are in room 106 on the left hand side.

Hope to see you there!!!

Hugs,

~Ginger~ 

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

ga_ginger_10
on 2/15/10 11:38 pm - Atlanta, GA
Please don't forget about support group, February 18, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

Hope to see you there!

Ginger

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

curiouscat7
on 2/16/10 4:36 am
I'd love to but can't make it... did you get my email???

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
ga_ginger_10
on 2/16/10 5:44 am - Atlanta, GA
We will miss you .     No, I didn't get your e-mail.   Are you doing ok? 

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

curiouscat7
on 2/16/10 12:40 pm
check your PM's ...

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LaShelle2
on 2/18/10 1:24 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I am looking forward to the meeting tonight. I may be a few minutes late with the traffic from Stockbridge, but I will be there!  I am so excited for you.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

ga_ginger_10
on 2/18/10 3:32 am - Atlanta, GA
Great!  Drive safely.

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

Most Active