Got my date with the DS and Dr. Maynard!

sassyjonz
on 2/3/10 9:35 am - Atlanta, GA

It was a little sticky there for a moment but after Dr. Maynard and Donna went to bat for me with Aetna and their damn peer-to-peer review, I am APPROVED!!!

On Feb. 17 I will be switched and joining you all on the Losers Bench!!!

I know that many others have waited a lot longer but it still seems like forever since I started this quest in Aug. of last year.

I really want to thank all of you for the wealth of information and support you have provided. 

LaceyLynn is my angel so she will be reporting my progress.

I will be a "switch sister" in 2 weeks!  Whew, not much time but I am pretty well prepared thanks to you all.

Lia
Roxy2974
on 2/4/10 1:03 am - Austell, GA
CONGRATS!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
LaShelle2
on 2/4/10 4:51 am, edited 2/4/10 4:53 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Congrats on getting your date. 

You should really PM OH DS sisters, sotto_voce, Izzy2008, and Curvy Barbie. They all were going to use Dr. Maynard before deciding to switch to Dr. Houston. They may have some good info to share that you will want to know before your surgery.  Sotto in particular works for an agency that screens physicians backgrounds...

PM me if you would like their contact info.

I pray you have a safe surgery and a good recovery.

Best Wishes, 
LaShelle

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Sahrramon
on 2/9/10 3:07 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats... I know how you feel,  It seem like it takes forever,  but your wait is almost over.  As,  I always say,  Dr Maynard has some strict rules.  but that's because they know what the Insurance companies require and he really cares about your WL success.

Can't wait to see you on the Loser Bench.

Norma

sassyjonz
on 2/9/10 10:43 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks Norma.
Most Active