Consultation with Dr.Patricia Yugueros

progers37
on 2/4/10 9:37 am - Eastman, GA
Post Date: 2/4/10 5:29 pm
I have a consultation meeting with Dr.Yugueros scheduled for Feb 12th. Has anyone from Ga. used this doctor? She comes highly recommended by my Dr. Her office is located at Emory Johns Creek Hospital. I am very excited about the upcoming appt.
Any information on her would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrice
curiouscat7
on 2/4/10 10:39 pm
FOr what procedure????

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
brenda549
on 2/5/10 12:00 am - Duluth, GA
I do not know the doctor, but Emory John's Creek hospital is a Center of Excellence.  I had my RNY there and they were great!
                                                HW357-CW235-GW150
            Join my journey at www.entirelybrenda.com.

progers37
on 2/5/10 3:23 am - Eastman, GA
Dr. Yugueros came recommended to me by Dr. Hart. I had a tummy tuck with muscle tightening 3 yrs ago. That was performed by Dr. Hart. I was hoping that he would do my thighs and my backside. He said he thought I would benefit more from her doing this for me. I am excited and looking forward to the consultation with her. As for Emory Johns Creek Hospital, I have been a patient there on a couple of ocassions. I know that the hospital is an excellent facility. From the surgery to the aftercare you can not go wrong with them.
Thanks for all the input. I am still hoping that someone has used her and will have a little insight. I do know that she at one time was associated with Dr. Ashraf. She is in a practice at EJCH now. The practice is called Luna Plastics. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Patrice
curiouscat7
on 2/5/10 7:47 am
I would get at least 2 consults and check her out in regards to lawsuits,pending lawsuites etc.

Plastic surgury is very dangerous and should be researched very very carefully. I'ts not the hospital to be concerned with... its the person with the scapel

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Most Active