Plastic surgeon recommendation

K M.
on 2/1/10 12:35 pm - Atlanta, GA
Its been almost 18 months and I am starting to consoder plastics to clean up my look. Has anybody has any personal experience with a Dr in Atlanta? I am considering tummy tuck, breast lift, and possibly arm lift. I also want someoone who is familiar with black skin and scarring.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/10 2:59 pm - GA
My plastic surgeon is Dr Philip Nakano in Duluth.  He did breast lift with implants, lower body lift, and facial procedures.  When I get ready to have my arms & thighs done, guess who is doing them....He is !!!
LeahA
on 2/1/10 8:06 pm - Atlanta , GA
 I went to an awesome plastic surgeon for a consultation and she has experience with black skin.  Her name is Vikisha Fripp.  She is wonderful.  Here is the link to her website.  Check her out.

http://www.drfripp.com/plasticsurgery_fripp.htm

RNY 5-12-04 Done at St Vincents Hospital in Carmel Indiana by Dr Margaret Inman.

Would I do it again?  IN A HEARTBEAT!!  Best gift I ever gave myself.
Sahrramon
on 2/9/10 3:09 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi There..I will be having an anchor TT with Dr Lincenberg on Feb 11th...I'll post my results, but only to friends...

Good luck in your research. 

candie33
on 2/12/10 11:00 pm
I am going to save this information because I know I am going to need a tummy tuck. 

progers37
on 2/14/10 10:08 am - Eastman, GA
I will be using Dr.Patricia Yugueros. She is located at Emory Johns Creek Hospital. I met her on Friday,and immediately felt like she was the best person for me. She was very thorough and very considerate. She made me feel like more than just a number to her. She had emailed me herself on 3 different ocassions. That alone made an impression on me. She is a dr who is willing to listen to what you tell her and then she makes her recommendations.
Most Active