LOOKING FOR A AFFORDABLE SELF PAY GASTRIC SLEEVE SURGEON IN THE U.S AGAIN...

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/10 12:30 pm - duluth, GA
HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND TO SEE IF I COULD FIND  A AFFORADBLE GASTRIC SLEEVE SURGEON HERE IN THE U.S I HAD PLANS TO TRAVEL TO MEXICO BUT IM TO SCARED TO GO OUT OF THE COUNTRY I HEAR HORROR THINGS, I READ AWEFUL THINGS NAWWWWWWWWWW I SATY HERE IN MY COUNTRY I DONT WANT TO DIE YET I KNOW EVENTUALLY WE HAVE TO DIE BUT I DONT THINK IS MY TIME YET I HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL YOUNG BOYS TO TAKE CARE AND I LOVE THEM TO DEATH THEY ARE MY LIFE..... PLEASE CAN ANYONE SUGEST OF ANY SURGEONS HERE IN THE U.S THAT DONT CHARGED MORE THAN $13,000 THATS ALL I CAOULD PAY I AM A SINGLE PARENT TRYING TO STRUGGLE DAILY AM UNEMPLOYEE AT THE MOMENT I HAVE A VERY STRESSFUL LIFE I HAD THE LAP-BAND IN WHICH IT WAS REMOVE IN JULY 15,2009 AND I HAVE GAIN 35 POUNDS EVER SINCE I CAN NOT KEEP GAINING ANYMORE I FEEL BAD FOR MYSELF I HAVE LOOK AROUND FOR SURGEONS BUT THEY EXCEED THE $13,000 PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A DOCTOR AGAIN HERE IN THE U.S PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM  SELF PAY..................THANKS IN ADVANCE
curiouscat7
on 1/20/10 8:19 pm
13k in US..Nope , it's more like 25k . My hospital bill alone was 22k and that was with out surgeon's fee,anstheisologist, all the testing you'll need.

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
dallasmom
on 4/26/11 3:21 pm - TX
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBQAhVj4Q0
Voting begins May 12th for Dr. Kim's weight loss surgery give away.

TLC Edge here in Dallas, TX is $9990. They have Steven Hamn as one of their surgeons and he is very well respected.
I will also be a self pay if I do not win Dr. David Kim's free weight loss surgery giveaway.
I was selected as one of 10 finalists for this. I pray I win as my husbands employer exludes WLS from our insurance:(
Vicki
MARIA F.
on 4/26/11 4:51 pm - Athens, GA

Just wondering how long u had your band, and what kind of problems u had with it???

As far as surgery in Mexico, there are some excellent surgeons...........but they charge more of course. One particular Dr. in Mexico is extremely cheap...........and he is the one to stay away from! I have been researching VSG in Mexico for some time now.

FormerlyFluffy.com

dunnbyrobert
on 1/20/13 10:11 am

I am researching the gastric sleeve and have several surgerons recruiting since I have been asking about costs.  I am a cash pay, I need to know what dr is the best for the money and whay dr to stay away from.

Thank you

LaShelle2
on 1/21/10 1:00 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Try Dr. Dennis Smith in Marietta. He has self pay rates. PM  AtlantaLaura. She had her vsg self pay w/ him.

Do you naeed a gall bladder remived or anything?  Can you get insurance to pay the or fee and you pay the diference ?  *wink*

Also did you know you can negotiate a lower self pay fee.  If you compare the cost w/ other surgeons in comparable hospitals the surgeon and hospital will sometimes redude their fee.  Also try to negotiate some of your follow up visits into the deal.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active