Need a Professional

LAB_1955
on 1/19/10 3:22 am - McDonough, GA
I told myself that my eating problems was something that I would have to deal with for the rest of my life and that the surgery would not be the end of it.  I would like to find someone to talk with to get to the root of the problem.  They say there is always a deep embedded root problem.  I promised myself that I would get some added help after I lost the weight.  I will do everything I need to do because I will not let myself gain any weight back.  Does anyone know of any thearpists or pshcologist on the south side of town that have experience with eating disorders or weight lose surgery or whatever.  I have made a few calls but haven't found anyone yet.  I would like someone with experience is this area and not some skinny man you never had a weight problem.

Linda
curiouscat7
on 1/19/10 4:32 am
Yes I do..... She works at Northside's Nutritional program and has her own practice

Lucia Martin
Center for Change
404-843-9696

You can PM if you have any specific questions

CC aka Lauren
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LeaAnne
on 1/20/10 3:35 am
I'm seeing Dr. Rebecca Scott at Keystone Counseling in Stockbridge.  Her number is 770-474-8400.  She specializes in addiction, including food addiction.
LAB_1955
on 1/21/10 6:25 am - McDonough, GA

Thanks.  That is wonderful.  I know exactly where that is.  perfect location.

Linda

Most Active