Hey People in the Hinesville Area/ Savannah

nechia00
on 1/9/10 10:34 am - El Paso, TX
VSG on 05/22/13
I need a Gym Partner ASAP!!!!! I have friends or shall I say a friend who says they will go but never commits! I have five days I cn dedicate! MWFSSun.... Anyone interested?????
Jillian O.
on 1/10/10 2:15 am - Fort Riley, KS
I go to the gym 5 days a week on Fort Stewart, if you are in the area you can join me but I don't talk while working out and I don't let anybody slow me down and I will work out weather you are there or not. Also I don't have set days, sometime I will go 3 days in a row and take a day off, sometimes it will be 4,it depends on how sore I am.

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

nechia00
on 1/10/10 1:38 pm - El Paso, TX
VSG on 05/22/13
LOL well dang Jill! Thanks for your honesty! (Smile) I can appreciate that! It's just that I am in school on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I have to go around that1 But othereise I am game! I live in Hinesville of course and Im an Army wife sooooo gym is free!!!! Let me know when you are going! I just need someone there just a boost of motivation! I see already you have the gumption Im looking forward to having!
Jillian O.
on 1/10/10 8:21 pm - Fort Riley, KS
Cool I will let you know,I am in school all day on Tuesdays and Thursday too at Savannah Tech,so on those days I go in the evening. I am taking today off since I am really sore since I ran yesterday for the first time in almost 3 years. I will let you know what time on Wednesday.

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

Most Active