Will I ever????

merehern
on 1/8/10 11:24 pm - Covington, GA
Will I ever get used to these protein shakes?!?! I mean they are not the worst thing I've tasted but they are pretty bad.  Or does anyone know of a protein shake that actually tastes good?? I am only on my 3rd day of pre-op diet. I would love to find one before my surgery.  Thanks, Meredith.

LaShelle2
on 1/9/10 2:49 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Try mixing the chocholate one w/ milk and swiss miss diet cocoa powder.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

HeyHey1969
on 1/9/10 3:05 am - GA

Sometimes your taste will change after surgery. For example I used to love muscle milk lite before surgery, now it makes me gag. 

I personally like the unjury chocolate

I love the BSN Dessert line..... it almost taste like you are cheating. I have seen a lot of people rave about CLICK.. I can not stand click, but a lot of people love it.

Baratiric eating has samples you can order

Paige F.
on 1/9/10 4:57 am
I like the unflavored Unjury mixed with milk and a little Splenda.  The Vanilla and Chocolate are too sweet for me since surgery.  The Unjury seems to mix well and not clump.  Although, I haven't tried many other brands.
PAIGE            
MARIA F.
on 1/9/10 4:57 am - Athens, GA
These 2 are good:

Nectar Carribean Cooler...........blend with frozen strwberries and 8th Continent Light Vanilla Soy Milk.

Unjury unflavored or vanilla.............blend with ice, Light Soy MIlk and PB2.

FormerlyFluffy.com

merehern
on 1/10/10 11:59 pm - Covington, GA
Thanks everyone.  I have tried putting sweet n low in them and it helps a little bit. But I guess I just have to deal with it for now because I can't afford to just throw it away.  I will try your suggestions and let you know how it goes.  Only ten more days!!!! :o)

Most Active